Zeolite 1 is recommended for use under the following conditions:
- as a biologically active food supplement, gastrointestinal sorbent for toxins as a product containing dietary fibre, microelements
- as a potent antioxidant
- as a pH balancer
- as preventer of heavy metal (Lead, Mercury, etc.) toxicity, absorber and remover of heavy metals ions
- as remover of radionuclides from the gastrointestinal tract for seniors and people with low physical activity and different levels of obesity
- as mineral metabolism balancer
Adults: Take one tablet twice each day 30-40 minutes before a meal. Take with full glass of liquid.
Allow 1-2 hours before or after any medication.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
Contra Indications (Precautions):
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to use.
Do not use if you have gastric or duodenum ulcer or allergy/sensitivity to gluten, wheat or other grains. Kidney disease patients should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur, in which case, reduce dose.
This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 911 or your local Poison Control Center.
Contains wheat and cereal bran.
- Clinoptilolite (Zeolite): 55.0 %
- Wheat bran (Triticum aestivum): 25.0 %
- Rye bran (Secale cereal): 20.0 %
In dry place in a tightly sealed package at the temperature between -30ºC and +30ºC / -22ºF and +86ºF, and keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80071579