Wild Crafted Himalayan Garlic
Ecoideas Himalayan Garlic is naturally encapsulated in its own protective hard shell that is simply peeled off before use, eliminating the need for synthetic capsules, additives and preservatives.
This mild, unique and rare species of wild garlic can only grow to full bloom in the unpolluted, high altitudes of the Himalayan mountain range, 6,000 - 11,000 feet above sea level. It is able to grow and thrive in harsh cold weather and oxygen-deprived conditions! Its capacity to survive in extreme environmental conditions is the reason for its superior potency.
The abundant melting snow in spring ensures optimal moisture for full plant maturity, providing the plant with increased capillary vessel activity, which enables all soil nutrients to be transported to the very top of the plant for maximum growth. This activity explains Himalayan Garlic's efficacy as a vessel dilator, integral to improved blood circulation and general organ performance.
1) Immune booster and protector
2) Powerful antioxidant
3) Helps reduce cholesterol
4) Helps to purify blood by improving blood circulation
5) Powerful anti-fungal and antibacterial properties
6) Helps promote digestive health
7) Prevents disease and promotes general well-being
8) Helps maintain favorable levels of energy
9) Natural pesticide
10) Natural detoxifier
This type of garlic has a much milder flavour than traditional bulb garlic and
hence much less of an aftertaste.
- A powerful natural antioxidant to boost your immune system.
- Detox the body safely and securely.
- Regular use improves blood circulation and anti bacterial reaction in the body.
- Can be used to reduce harmful cholesterol.
- No Pesticides, Herbicides, Fillers or Processing
- NPN 80058427
Suitable for use by adults.
Sold in 120 g bottles - approx. 120 cloves included.
Mild flavor for a gentle aftertaste.
Directions for Maximum Potency:
Consume 2 peeled raw buds daily on an empty stomach in the morning, or 3+ hours after dinner. To maximize absorption,
chew first and swallow with a spoonful of omega-rich oil. Can be added to food, but to be consumed raw. Do not fry.