Zeolite 3 is recommended for use under the following conditions:
- as an effective detoxifier for those with excessive physical activity such as sportsmen, construction workers, industry workers, truck drivers, agricultural industry workers, farmers, travelers and others
- as an effective detoxifier, helpful in the neutralization and removal of metabolic toxins, free radicals, lactic acid, and toxic inorganic substances from the gastrointestinal tract
Adults: Take one tablet twice each day with meal. Take with full glass of liquid.
Allow 1-2 hours before or after any medication.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to use.
Do not use if you have gastric or duodenum ulcer or allergy/sensitivity to gluten, wheat or other grains.
Kidney disease patients should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur, in which case, reduce dose.
This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 911 or your local Poison Control Center.
Contains wheat and rye bran.
- Clinoptilolite (Zeolite): 35.0 %
- Wheat bran (Triticum aestivum): 25.0 %
- Rye bran (Secale cereale): 20.0 %
- Fructose: 20.0 %
In dry place in a tightly sealed package at the temperature between -30ºC and +25ºC / -22ºF and +77ºF, and keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80071584